Sunday, April 17, 2011

I have been playing Frogger for a few years now and I am completely in love with it. I’m not sure what I would do with my time if I didn’t have this simple game to play. When I first heard about it, I thought it sounded really dumb and that it would be too simple to be any fun. However, the more I play it, the more addicted I become. It’s just one of those games that I can’t seem to get enough of but I’m not really sure why. I guess it’s kind of like the Sims in a way because the game is just the same thing over and over, yet it’s insanely fun for reasons that I don’t think I’ll ever quite understand. Do you know what I mean?

I’ve actually been teased a lot because of the games I play. People are playing all this games with intense graphics and amazing storylines and all I ever seem to play are games that even a 3 year old could keep up with. When asked why I play the types of games that I do, the only true answer I can give is that I find them really relaxing. I don’t want to play something complicated and frustrating at the end of a long day. I want to play something fun and simple. That’s how I see it anyway.

What games do you play that you know aren’t technically “good” but you just can’t stop playing?

No comments:

Post a Comment