Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Christina Aguilera-Bionic

I wrote this on May 30th, and wasn't able to post it until today:
Who is as excited as I am for the latest Christina Aguilera album to come out? I wanted to share a fun little fact with all of you: on her website (http://www.christinaaguilera.com/us/news/listen-bionic-its-entirety) starting on May 31st, 2010, you can listen to her entire album. I am freaking out and can’t wait until tomorrow. I’m going to listen to it over and over. So far I have only heard the songs “Not Myself Tonight” and “Woo Hoo.” I am so excited for her fresh new sound and the futuristic vibe. Her voice is amazing and gives me chills every single time I hear it. It truly never gets old! She is the biggest inspiration for me, and her music helped me survive my childhood. I look up to her strength and her courage. I am so happy to see that she supports the LGBT community and women standing up for what they believe in. She has helped me come out of my shell and shown me that being sexy doesn’t mean you have to go over the top. If only all the parents out there who disagree with her actions could read between the lines. She is such an inspirational person, after everything she’s been through. She came out on top and now she’s showing other women that you can do what you want and you shouldn’t be told you can’t. I understand that things must be in reason, but the times are changing, women aren’t as repressed anymore, and we shouldn’t have to act any different than men do. Men can act all sexual but when we do, people call us all kinds of names. Let’s stand together and change it.


After you hear the album, tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment