Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Negative Relationships

In life, ‘bad’ things may come our way, but in the end, after it’s all said and done, life goes on. Who are we to say what is good and bad? Something that seems bad at a certain time in our lives, can be positive later on. It all depends on how you look at it. Negative things in our past can be learning experiences that make us stronger in the long run.

Whether you’ve been through a negative relationship with a family member, a friend or a significant other, it can feel the same. I know it’s hard, but in time things will get better. I honestly believe, when you go through tough times, you are being prepared for bigger and better things. Life is a constant learning experience.

I don’t wanna get too into it, but growing up with my mother was very hard. She didn’t treat me right, and made me feel like I had no voice what so ever. I still have issues with speaking up for myself and worrying that everyone is mad at me.

Eighteen years of living in fear is hard to erase, but I can honestly say that I would do it all again, because it made me who I am today.

Embrace your past! :) Feel free to share your stories! I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment