Sunday, September 5, 2010

I've Always Wanted To...

I’ve always wanted to be a singer. As far back as I can remember, I’ve always wanted to be a singer. I used to dance in front of the school back in Elementary School and there was just this awesome rush that came along with it. I will never, ever forget that feeling! It’s amazing to see the crowd and people cheering! I love seeing people dance along with me and all into what I’m doing. The lights on you are also amazing.. it just seems unreal.


I have always loved singing but I’m too shy to sing in front of people. I realize that that may be a bit of a problem lol, but I’m working on it. Lately, I’ve been singing and posting videos of myself on YouTube. I really hope this helps me get over my fear! I’m always hoping someone will “discover” me randomly one day! You know how you always hear about those celebs who were randomly discovered by an agent or whatever randomly? That’s what I wish would happen to me. However, I’m not sure I’m good enough to be wanted. I think I have a lot of practicing and learning to do before I get to that point!

I’ve also always wanted to be a dancer. I love watching people dance. I think it’s very inspiring and it seems like such an awesome stress reliever.

What are your dreams? What have you always wanted to do? Let’s share our stories and get to know each other better!

No comments:

Post a Comment