Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kindle

Does anyone reading this have a Kindle? I never thought I would have one, because I love having a physical book in front of me to actually turn the pages and all of that. However, when I got my new cell phone, there was a Kindle Application and I instantly got addicted. I started by getting little free samples here and there, and it started to completely take over my life. I wasn’t working very hard for a few days, because I became so addicted to reading.

The really cool thing about the Kindle is that it’s so light, and the battery for it lasts about a month or even more. I didn’t think I would get one because I already had the Kindle on my Droid, but it was so worth it. It’s nice to have books on my cell when I need them, but it’s even better on the Kindle. I love bringing the Kindle with me on road trips, because it lasts so long, and it’s easy to read even when it’s in the sunlight.

The only thing that is better about the Kindle on my cell phone is the fact that it has a backlight. I love how I can make the text white and the background black. It’s really nice to lay in bed and listen. My cell now has my life on it: music and books! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment