Monday, October 11, 2010

Before I die..

I don’t have a huge list of things I want to do before I die, but they mean a lot to me. I’m sure  as I get older they are going to change, but here is what I have as of today lol:

I want to stay with my boyfriend, and get closer to him. I want him and I to build the kind of bond that I have always dreamed of and prove to people that, yes, it is possible. I want him and I to be those adorable 50 year olds that you see walking down the street.. holding hands and crazy in love. I hope to one day marry him and prove to everyone that marriages can last. I want to show him how much I love him by committing myself to him in front of our friends and family.

I would love to do a lot of traveling some day. I know it’s really expensive, but I’ve heard such great things about places like France and Italy. I think people who travel probably respect life more and understand people more. I don’t want to spend my entire life in the United States, never knowing what it’s really like to live. I want to try all kinds of foods, and I want to understand all kinds of cultures, religions and things like that.
Lastly, I would love to go further with my writing and hopefully publish a book; maybe more. I want to be known, not famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment