Thursday, February 3, 2011

Slacking On My Website

As many of you know, I’ve had a website for over a year now. It used to be such a huge deal to me. I would spend hours upon hours updating things, making new creative posts, and promoting. Sadly, since then I just don’t have the time for it anymore. I would love to be able to work on it as much as I was before but it’s gotten to the point now where it really just stresses me out more than anything, which isn’t what I wanted. I’m such a perfectionist, so I’m sure many of you can relate lol. It’s hard to be creative when you are constantly pressuring yourself to do better. So anyway, a little break for a while won’t be a bad thing. I know everything happens for a reason and I’m sure I will find something else that is more appealing to me. My main goal and focus in life is writing and helping people. If I could do both, then that would be my ultimate dream.

One of the main reasons I’ve been slacking on my website is because there are so many already established sites out there that are extremely helpful for people with anxiety, depression, and so many other things and I decided that instead of having the people find me specifically on my site, I would find them. I love logging into a site, knowing that I don’t have too much pressure on myself because I don’t own it and I can just post as much or as little as I’d like.

Helping people always brightens up my day. It’s what I live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment