Sunday, February 20, 2011

Women Wearing the Wrong Bra Sizes

Do you feel like you may be wearing the wrong bra size? If you’re unsure if your bra is the right fit for you; consider the following:

Does your bra ride up your back?
Do your straps keep falling?
Does your bra feel uncomfortably loose or tight?
http://www.citizenofthemonth.com/wp-content/images/bra2.gif

If you can answer yes to any of the above, then you are most likely wearing the wrong bra size. So, why is it that so many women go through their lives wearing bras that don’t actually fit them? The answer is simple: they’re busy and they don’t think wearing the right size makes a difference. Think about this, when it comes to shirts and pants, what do most women do? They simply wear something that they can fit into and that looks good on them. While this may work for shirts and pants, bras are a different story. Wearing a bra that is the wrong size can cause problems for your back, or your chest. Now that you’ve heard that information doesn’t it seem more important to figure out what your true size is so you can live life more comfortably? It sure does to me! I must admit, up until recently, I didn’t realize I was wearing the wrong bra size. I just would grab whatever was cute and head out the door. I was always in a rush and wanted to get in, get out and get on with my day. However, now that I realize that wearing the wrong bra size can actually hurt my body, I am much more careful when selecting. If you are unsure of your size, there are many stores out there that will actually fit you and let you know what your size is.

No comments:

Post a Comment