Saturday, May 22, 2010

Why all the hate?!


There has been something on my mind for a while now, and I just have to get it out. It seems like everywhere I turn, there are people making fun of the LGBT community. Why is it that people think it’s so wrong? Does it really matter who we sleep with? Honestly. I just don’t understand how one person’s sex life could be more important than another’s. It’s very upsetting to me to see what the LGBT community has to go through. Why is it then get questioned constantly, and they are pressured into speaking out about who they’re with. Those of us who are straight, are treated completely different. It’s really not fair and I wish it would stop.


How do you guys feel about this? I really would like to get some different perspectives. I think I am a very understanding person and if people from both sides could leave some comments explaining why they feel the way they do, that would be great. I would love to have a little debate about all this.

Help me understand..

A lot of my beliefs could be due to the fact that I’m not religious and I take pride in that. I don’t like religion because it reminds me of a club or a cult. I like to think for myself. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve met some great religious people who think for themselves and don’t go exactly by the book. I’m not trying to put people into groups.

I really look forward to your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment