Saturday, July 10, 2010

Eclipse


How many of you saw the latest from The Twilight Saga? I think Eclipse was the best out of all of the Twilight movies. Not to sound like I hate the movies or anything, but I think Eclipse actually came across as a real movie and not some amateur film. I think the acting in Twilight and New Moon was really boring and depressing. The movies just moved too slow and I’m sure that’s why there were so many people who didn’t like them or understand them. The books are wonderful and I think it’s hard to capture something onto film like that. Depression isn’t supposed to be entertaining and it’s hard to show your acting abilities when you have to act the same way 24/7 and stumble on your words. But anyway, what are your thoughts on the movies?


I am so excited to see Breaking Dawn. From what I’ve heard, filming hasn’t even begun yet, and I can’t wait until there are some little sneak peeks and trailers. Trailers always get me all hyped up for a movie. They also make me a little impatient :p. What movies are you excited to see? Are there any movies that you’ve seen lately that you liked or disliked? Why?

It’s been a year now-which is embarrassing lol- that I’ve been working on reading Breaking Dawn and I’m still only about half way through it. It’s not that I read super slow or anything, I just haven’t made the time to finish it lol. So far, it’s amazing. I can’t wait to see how they put it into film!!

No comments:

Post a Comment