Monday, August 2, 2010

Becoming a Cop

My boyfriend has been thinking about becoming a cop lately and although I want to be supportive, I’m also very scared for his safety. I know that cops are needed, and I realize that if he does it then we will be doing very well in the money department, but I can’t help but think about how likely it is for him to get hurt? I keep hearing stories on TV about cops getting killed around Seattle, and I’m worried because that’s where we live. I don’t want to lose him because he means so much to me and he is my purpose for living each day. He makes me happy and he has changed me in ways that no one else ever has or ever could. He is my life; he is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.


I will admit, it’s very inspiring and sexy to see him with these goals all set out for himself and it’s motivating me to do things I thought I never would, like go to college myself and pursue my love of Psychology. At least what I’ll be doing isn’t dangerous. He is going to be putting his life on the line every single day and I’m not sure if he’s put much thought into that. Does he not realize that he could die? Does he not see that his life could be forever changed because he is going to be face to face with some very shady people?

Of course I want to be supportive, but I can’t shake my fears. Does anyone know anyone who’s a cop? How can I deal?


He's going to look super sexxi, that's for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment