Thursday, August 19, 2010

Getting My Hair Done

I am curious if all the other women out there feel the same way as I do. Every time I get my hair done, I feel like a completely different person. It always makes me feel like I can do anything.


What makes doing my hair the most fun is that there are a seemingly endless number of combinations. I love how it feels to try something totally new, and come out feeling and looking totally different. I thought I was done dying my hair a while ago, but I’ve decided to start again.

While flipping through one of my Cosmo magazines, I saw this hair ad that pictured a girl with pink and blonde streaks in her hair. Although I was a bit nervous, I decided to go with it and see what happened. It’s not like I have a “real” job to go to everyday anyway, so if it looked hideous, I could just hide lol.

It ended up turning out really nice looking and I think once this starts to grow out, I’m going to die my hair completely red. This is probably the most drastic change I’ve ever made to my appearance.

What are some of the craziest things you have done with your hair? Or even just with your appearance in general? What made you do it? How did it feel? How did everyone respond when they saw the major change?

Everyone’s shocked with what I did with my hair but they say they like it. Honestly, even if they didn’t, I would still love it because it feels awesome to take a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment