Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Vampires

So, lately I’ve been reading a lot (about a book every 2 days, which is crazy, I know) and I’ve really gotten into vampire stories. I know that doesn’t seem too strange since I’m a huge fan of Twilight, but it wasn’t the vampires that got me hooked on Twilight; it was the love story behind it. I’m now on the 3rd book of the Vampire Diaries series and now I’m realizing that I really do have a crush on vampires lol. I think the whole vampire story is really romantic, how they want to be normal and how they fall in love with regular people. The Vampire Diaries are like nothing I’ve ever read before. I’ve seen a few of the episodes on The CW, but never realized how intense it really was.



I can’t wait to finish these books, because I also bought the entire TrueBlood series. I’ve heard TruBlood is really different too. I guess in that series, vampires walk among the living and everyone knows about them. That’s going to be really fun to read. All of this reading is inspiring me to keep working on writing my first book, because you never know what may happen :)

Who knows, maybe I’ll end up writing the next big series. That would be my dream! I love writing and to make a living off it. Man, I would feel like the luckiest girl in the world!!! There’s nothing else I could wish for and I’ve never been happier in my entire life. This is the best feeling ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment