Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Miley Cyrus Smoking

Who else has seen the Miley Cyrus video? I couldn’t believe it when I saw it. Sure, she’s done some pretty dumb things or whatever, but I always try not to judge. However, when you are a celebrity, you have to think about your actions and be more careful than a “normal” person would have to. I don’t think she understands that everything she does is going to be seen by everyone and that it could possibly ruin her career or cause her to lose important deals like movie roles or maybe product promotions etc.

I am the kind of person that feels that if people want to do drugs, that’s their own business. I just don’t want to know about it, I don’t want to be around it. In this case, though, I’m worried about her as a person. I feel that she’s doing that because something wrong. Either she is searching for some sort of release or she is trying to fit in. It’s sad to see people do things that hurt their bodies, even though I feel that it’s their body and if they want to hurt it, whatever.

How do you feel about Miley smoking with her friends?

I also want to bring up the fact that her so called “friend” recorded her and possibly leaked this video. I don’t know how the video got out, but if that’s the kind of people she hangs out with, then that’s very sad. People are always trying to hurt others. I hope that person gets busted for showing the video.

That’s all I’ve got for today. I’m off to play hangman. Share what you think about today’s topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment