Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chris Working Two Jobs

I don’t know how my boyfriend does it, but he’s been working two jobs now for over month. I work from home and I can barely handle what I do sometimes. I have no idea what I would be like if I were working as many hours as he’s working. The most I’ve ever worked is 40ish hours a week (sometimes I had a few hours of overtime a week or so) and I would always go home and cry, not wanting to return to work the next day.
I just think he’s doing so amazing and I really look up to his determination. I used to be like that, spend a lot of time at work and was making good money (for what I needed to pay for at the time) and it was an amazing feeling but then I got to a point where I realized that I had to put my happiness before anything else. I know that may sound immature to some of you, but it works for me.

I am so proud of Chris for doing what he’s doing, but it puts so much more pressure on me than I already put on myself. I’m trying very hard to take one day at a time and work hard and just do as much as I possibly can. For some reason though, it just never feels good enough.

I’m just having one of those days. I need to relax. I know the feeling will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment